Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Reading

This summer my reading goal is pretty lofty, 20 books of varying levels and genres, to share with my colleagues in the fall. I'm feeling pretty optimistic, although reading them has always been the easy part, it's writing them up that I struggle with!

Anyway, here's what I've read so far:
~ True (..sort of) by Katherine Hannigan (you may remember her from Ida B.)
~ Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Stuart Little by Peggy Gifford
~ Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
~ Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Books in progress:
~ Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins ( she wrote this series before Hunger Games)
~ Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston

Books on deck:
~ Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka
~ The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
~ To Catch a Mermaid by Suzanne Selfors
~ The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt

I'm always looking for suggestions, so please let me know if you've read any great books lately!!
Happy Reading :)
Miss D